Prepared by The Institute of Health Risk Managers, an independent training provider specialising in the healthcare industry.
The programme provides an overview of how medical schemes function, how they are different to health insurance products and the responsibilities of the different role players in managing a medical scheme.
• The need for healthcare cover
• The differences between health insurance and medical scheme
• The definition of ''business of a medical scheme"
• What is a medical scheme?
• Requirements for registration
• Scheme rules
• Types of schemes
• Number of schemes and beneficiaries
• Benefit options
• Contribution calculation
• Capital requirement
• Benefit design
• Roles and responsibilities of
- Medical scheme beneficiaries
- Trustees and principal officers
- Managed care companies
- Total CPD points on successful completion: 2
- 60% pass rate with 3 attempts
- Approval number: FPI20030095
If you are a Team of 10+ users, contact us for GROUP PACKAGES email@example.com
FOUND A SOLUTION TO FILE ALL YOUR CPD CERTIFICATES?
UPLOAD ALL YOUR CPD CERTIFICATES FROM YOUR PHONE OR PC TO A CENTRAL REGISTER, WHICH THEN AGGREGATES ALL YOUR CERTIFICATES INTO ONE NEAT, EASILY ACCESSIBLE DOCUMENT.
CHECK OUT CPD SCORECARD HERE TO FIND OUT MORE.