THE CPD HUB was established as an independent platform, attracting multiple CPD service providers and industry stakeholders to share their knowledge with financial professionals and investors.
Benefits Of Our Digital Service:
- Most content is video or podcast ... less reading required.
- FREE content is predominantly PDF ... you pay for the specialists.
- Courses accessible off a smart device ... no more travelling to events.
- Content available online & offline ... get regulated while commuting.
- Online assessment & certification ... no waiting for documents.
- CPD SCORECARD aggregates ALL your certificates in a central register.
Please click here to visit our YouTube channel to familiarize yourself with the type of content you can expect to earn your CPD points from, noting our content is complimentary, supporting financial literacy and economic transformation.
To deliver high-quality CPD content that is easily accessible from your phone, tablet or PC. Embracing technology that will support time-short financial professionals with cost-effective, relevant CPD material and digital services.
Our Learner Material:
200 + hours of verifiable CPD content available, continually filling up with the support of local and international CPD service providers covering topics like:
- DATA SCIENCES & MACHINE LEARNING
- ETHICS & PRACTICE STANDARDS
- FINANCIAL ANALYSTS
- FINANCIAL PLANNING
- PROFESSIONAL SKILLS & ABILITIES
- QUARTERLY NEWSLETTERS
Get in touch with our Support Specialists to customize a CPD curriculum for your firms' specific needs. Learn more about the services that complement a central register with monitoring and reporting to support your compliance officer.
Watch this short video to see how easy it is.
Thank you to everyone who has collaborated in making this platform possible, addressing the regulatory burden, ensuring financial professionals remain fit & proper and investors are better informed.
BLACK ONYX was established in 2015 to serve the financial services industry and has since evolved to become an advisory, distribution specialist and RegTech provider, supporting economic transformation and financial literacy.
If you are interested in learning more about investing from many of the contributors to our content, please visit FUND HUB, an independent platform profiling traditional, passive, boutique and alternative asset managers.