The content is developed by registered CPD service providers BLACK ONYX (FPI + IOBSA) and FAnews ((FPI + IISA).
INSURANCE & REGULATION - FREE TRIAL PACKAGE - Get familiar with the content before committing to the BASIC, BULK or GOLD packages.
Why you should still consider this paying for package given most of the content is freely available? We are not trying to rip anyone off, but make life simpler for time-short professionals, aggregating relevant content and all your CPD certificates in one easy digital solution, notwithstanding the inclusion of 3+ REGULATION hours’ worth more than the package itself and access to the 18+ hours in the INVESTING courses
- Access to 18+ hours of CPD content on INSURANCE.
- 3+ REGULATION Hours of Ethics & Practice Standards content.
- Access to online assessments to generate verifiable CPD points.
- Access to certificates after completing each mini-course.
- Group onboarding for 10+ users.
- Monthly reporting for the firm to monitor the Teams' activity.
- Consolidated Team CPD register at the end of the CPD cycle.
BE BETTER INFORMED through the following INSURANCE modules (17 CPD points) and topics to look out for:
• Fanews June 2018 Edition (3 CPD points): The future of claims, meaningful CPD Planning, risks along the supply chain, policing broker fees.
• Fanews August 2018 Edition (3 CPD points): Design products to meet their needs, could SMEs be easy targets, a paperless system, contracting in the new regulatory environment, short term arena, the distribution landscape.
• Fanews October 2018 Edition (3 CPD points): Broadform liability policy, hidden costs in data breaches, to outsource or not to outsource, revolutionising the customer experience, Climate change, Cyber risks
• Fanews November 2018 Edition (3 CPD points): Big data and insurance, the economic reality of uninsurance, CPD process and record keeping, complicated liability claim, digital transformation
• Fanews February 2019 Edition (3 CPD points): Full disclosure, the road haulage industry, underwriting at claim stage, Insurers take on PPRs, transferring a policy ‘as is’ without a FNA
• The Insurance Apprentice - Episode 1 (1 CPD point): Minimising client risk and generating revenue through education and better portfolio management.
• The Insurance Apprentice - Episode 2 (1 CPD point): Should the company should offer reinsurance capacity on this risk or not?
Remain FIT & PROPER through the following REGULATION modules (4,5 CPD points):
• RDR (Retail Distribution Review) (3 CPD points)
• Financial Services Regulation Overview
• Treating Customers Fairly (“TCF”)
• Financial Intelligence Centre Act “FICA”
• Protection of Personal Information Act (“POPI”)
• Financial Advisory and Intermediary Services Act (“FAIS”)
• Financial Markets Act – Focusing on Market Abuse
• Conflict of Interest (“COI”)
If you are an individual, consider the BASIC package and generate multiple PDF CPD certificates to get your 18+ CPD points. If you are a team of 10+ users, consider upgrading to our BULK package and benefit from a group onboarding and a discount. If you want a centralised CPD scorecard to monitor your Team and aggregate their CPD activity into 1 report , consider upgrading to our GOLD package
BE BETTER INFORMED.