The content is developed by registered CPD service providers BLACK ONYX (FPI + IOBSA) and FAnews ((FPI + IISA).
INSURANCE & REGULATION - GOLD PACKAGE - R899 pp (once-off cost and also includes access to the INVESTING courses)
Group onboarding for 10+ users. (i.e. 10+ quantity at checkout) and a central register to monitor your Teams' activity and deliver 1 consolidated CPD report.
Why you should still consider this package given most of the content is freely available? We are not trying to rip anyone off, but make life simpler for time-short professionals, aggregating relevant content and all your CPD certificates in one easy digital solution, notwithstanding the inclusion of 3+ REGULATION hours’ worth more than the package itself and access to the 18+ hours in the INVESTING courses
- Group onboarding for 10+ users.
- Monthly reporting for the firm to monitor the Teams' activity.
- Consolidated Team CPD register at the end of the CPD cycle.
- Access to 18+ hours of CPD content on INSURANCE.
- 3+ REGULATION Hours of Ethics & Practice Standards.
- Access to all the INVESTING content.
- Access to online assessments to generate verifiable CPD points.
- Access to certificates after completing each mini-course.
BE BETTER INFORMED through the following INSURANCE modules (17 CPD points) and topics to look out for:
• Fanews June 2018 Edition (3 CPD points): The future of claims, meaningful CPD Planning, risks along the supply chain, policing broker fees.
• Fanews August 2018 Edition (3 CPD points): Design products to meet their needs, could SMEs be easy targets, a paperless system, contracting in the new regulatory environment, short term arena, the distribution landscape.
• Fanews October 2018 Edition (3 CPD points): Broadform liability policy, hidden costs in data breaches, to outsource or not to outsource, revolutionising the customer experience, Climate change, Cyber risks
• Fanews November 2018 Edition (3 CPD points): Big data and insurance, the economic reality of uninsurance, CPD process and record keeping, complicated liability claim, digital transformation
• Fanews February 2019 Edition (3 CPD points): Full disclosure, the road haulage industry, underwriting at claim stage, Insurers take on PPRs, transferring a policy ‘as is’ without a FNA
• The Insurance Apprentice - Episode 1 (1 CPD point): Minimising client risk and generating revenue through education and better portfolio management.
• The Insurance Apprentice - Episode 2 (1 CPD point): Should the company should offer reinsurance capacity on this risk or not?
Remain FIT & PROPER through the following REGULATION modules (4,5 CPD points):
• RDR (Retail Distribution Review) (3 CPD points)
• Financial Services Regulation Overview
• Treating Customers Fairly (“TCF”)
• Financial Intelligence Centre Act “FICA”
• Protection of Personal Information Act (“POPI”)
• Financial Advisory and Intermediary Services Act (“FAIS”)
• Financial Markets Act – Focusing on Market Abuse
• Conflict of Interest (“COI”)
If you want to aggregate all your CPD activity from other service providers into a central register managed by THE CPD HUB, mail us direcrly on firstname.lastname@example.org.
BE BETTER INFORMED.